Cut out the worry of trimming your baby's nails when you use the battery operated infant nail clippers and four buffer pads with different filing grains for a safe solution to cutting tiny nails
The baby nail trimmer safely and quickly trims and polishes little toenails and fingernails when it works in an electric grinding way instead of the traditional cutting way.
- Safety: will not cause any damage to baby's cuticles or soft nail beds, and you can swiftly trim and polish their little toenails and fingernails.
- Quiet: equipped with a quiet motor, you can trim and polish their toenails or fingernail when they are sleeping without causing any disturbance.
- 6 in 1 design: comes with 6 different grinding heads for meeting the different needs of children and adults.
- LED light: effectively ensuring to use in the dark night, super bright and stable.
- 4-speed settings: there are 4 speeds (high/low) and rotation patterns (clockwise/reverse), you can operate with your right or left hands.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Blue, Pink (optional)
- Battery: 2 * AA batteries (Not Included)
- Product Size: Approx.130 x 42 x 29mm / 5.1 x 1.7 x 1.1"
- Package Weight: Approx. 190g
- 1 x Nail Trimmer
- 6 x Grinding Head
This is a lifesaver for those that are nervous about clipping your baby’s nails. It works great, isn’t too noisy, and I love how it came with so many attachments! There’s an attachment for every stage of our baby’s life and they even work on our nails as well.
Amazing product for any new mom. I was petrified to clip my boys nails so I ordered this and it takes the fear out of trimming their nails. It has different heads and tells you which one to use according to the children’s age. Runs quietly.
Great for newborns. Didn't have to worry about trimming too short. So gentle and quiet, it didn't wake my daughter. Different levels available. I use the one head for myself! Battery life has lasted as well. So good, I bought one for an expecting friend.
wonder how I hadn’t come across this sooner; it’s just perfect. My 3-week son had long and sharp nails when he was born, and immediately scratched his face pretty badly. I had purchased both nail clippers and files for babies and used them but still he was scratching his face. I even cut his finger with the nail clipper too... newborns' nails are so difficult to cut and too soft for nail files. After I read that mittens are not very good for sanitary reasons, I decided to buy this electric nail file, which I should have bought before his birth. I love the fact that it is battery powered and the rotating filing disc just makes my task a lot easier. The outcome is always neat, leaving my child’s digits looking well-manicure.
Bought this for my grandson. I just helped the new mom use it. The multiple tips come in handy for infant use. I would recommend this product.